Wednesday, February 18, 2015

♥Versatile Blogger Award♥


I'm so excited and immensely-seriously, like ridiculously- honored to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. 


All thanks to the amazing Britt @ Tara Belle Talking. Thanks girlie! :)
Go check out her blog. She has amazing taste in books, if I do say so myself 


Rules:

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging. 
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


Elizabeth @ The Bookish Universe
Christina @ Christina Reads
Kariny @ Teen Box Frenzy
Stephanie @ City of Fandoms
Preethi @ Time Turning Reads
Pearl @ Asterisk Pearl
Neriah @ My Life in a Tab
Jasmine @ Eleven Chapters
A J Sendall @ A. J. Sendall



1. I got my driver's license when I turned 23. Yes, quite pathetic, I know :P I guess I was just really lazy and never had any motivation. I was so excited when I was 16 to get it but then things got hectic and I just never really got around to it. My friends bullied me into getting it now. Peer pressure and all :P

2. I have the weirdest middle ever. At least in my opinion. I remember being really embarrassed to say it in school so whenever a teacher asked me what it was I would lie and say I didn't remember lol

3. I'm still afraid of the dark sometimes. Fear is not logical people!

4. I have a terrible and I mean horribly exquisite fear of roaches. Even seeing pictures of them gives me goosebumps. 

5. I have a guitar my neighbor gave me as a gift when I was a teenager. It bores the heck out of me but I refuse to give it away. 

6. I got into med school when I was 16. I remember being surrounded by everyone older than me and it was really frustrating. I felt young and naive. Inexperienced. It sucked so bad, I wanted to quit. Daddy wouldn't let me and now I thank him for it. 

7. I can't leave my bedroom in the morning without making my bed. It's like ingrained into me so deep I can't help but succumb. 

8. I want to get eye laser surgery but I think I look weird without glasses. 

9. I love blue...even though my blog is pink.

10. Sometimes I feel life goes by too fast and I want some things in slow motion. 


So, I really like to thanks Britt for nominating me. You know we tight :P  I feel Goodreads and blogging really brought cool new people into my life with a lot of the same interests and quirks and I'm thankful for it :D


♥Until next time♥ 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...