Thursday, February 12, 2015

♥Fun Book Lovers' Questionnaire!♥

So, I was tagged by Azee from UnderCover Critique
YAY! My first Tag!


1. Do you have a specific place for reading?

 That's my little reading corner and I wouldn't trade it for the world :P It's actually the only place I'll pick to read at home. It's quite cause I basically kick anyone out who dares interrupt me. It's also quite chilly due to the window right next to the bed( which, obviously you can't see lol but it's there :P).





2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Neither! I'm an e-book fanatic so it's basically always on my ipad. On the rare occasion I get an actual physical copy, basically it's any random piece of paper I find. For some strange reason it always ends up being some kind of receipt. Go figure :)

3. Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to finish a chapter?

Yeah. I usually stop wherever the mood strikes. Sometimes I'll even stop mid-sentence and then end up having to read the whole page again cause I forget where I left off.

4. Do you read or drink while reading?

Yup! I might not have a full blown lunch/dinner while reading a book(sorry food is waaaaaaaay more important in my case :P) but I could have a snack and a drink. Definitely a drink :D


5. Music or tv when reading?

Nope. Can't do. I mean, I used to do my homework while watching TV but reading and watching TV? Nope. Either I pay no attention to the movie or the book. Music, I could do, but I prefer not to. 


6. One book at a time or several?

Depends. When I'm doing buddy reads with friends, I could do more than one book at a time but when I do it on my own I lose interest in one of them. I have a special shelf for those on Goodreads, On-hold, which in my words mean "peace out!"

7. Reading at home or elsewhere?

Anywhere. I take my ipad everywhere so I could always sneak a page or two. 

8. Read out loud or silently?

Silently. I don't plan on going hoarse any time soon :P

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?

I always freaking spoil myself cause I tend to always read ahead at the bottom of the page. It's this old habit that I haven't been able to break and man have I paid for it :(

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

How is this even a question lol NEW!! JUST BECAUSE!

11. Do you write in your books?

NO, NO, and NO! haha

12. Who are you tagging?

Britt @ Tara Belle Talking
Lizzie @ The Sarcastic Blonde
Roki @ Raquel Gabrielle's Blog
Kaitlyn @ One Night Book Stand Blog

Have fun and drop by with your tag :D!!


♥Until next time♥

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...