Sunday, February 8, 2015

♥Simple Sundays♥



Simple Sunday is a bookish meme originally hosted at Books for a Delicate Eternity. It's where you can share your favorite quote of the week; be it from a book, a novella, a short story, a poem, a son-whatever your heart desires!




My Simple Thing:

"You always keep me on my toes.” 
He surprises me by catching me around my waist. “Then I shall have to amend my strategy. My intent was to sweep you off your feet."


A quote from Ensnared by A.G. Howard



Why I chose this:


Gosh, I don't remember the last time I swooned so hard. I remember reading this and thinking "Why can't moths like this exist?" Why can't Morpheus be real. 
le sigh
Guess I must conform to men without wings.

Did you like my Simple Sunday? Leave yours, or the link to your blog so I can see it :)


♥Next Simple Sunday post: Feb. 22♥
♥Until next time♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...