Sunday, February 22, 2015

♥Simple Sundays♥


Simple Sunday is a bookish meme originally hosted at Books for a Delicate Eternity. It's where you can share your favorite quote of the week; be it from a book, a novella, a short story, a poem, a son-whatever your heart desires!




My Simple Thing:


"All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose to love or to hate...I choose to love."

A quote by Johnny Cash.


Why I chose this:

Sometimes in life we need to learn to forgive and let go. I know it's not as easy but when we choose to hold on to hate or pain the only person we're hurting is ourselves. Trust me young'uns I know a thing or two about this. 

What's your Simple Sunday. Stop by and let me know :)


♥Next Simple Sunday post: March 5♥
♥Until next time♥

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...