TBR= To Be Read. The “TBR Pile” refers to every book you've looked at and thought “I must/should/will/need to/ gett around to reading that.” Which is why it never ends.
The TBR Smash Challenge is hosted on Ashana Lian: A Fantasy Writer's Blog.
- You can start anytime, but the challenge ends on December 31st of 2015.
- Track your progress on a blog or other social media (ex: Goodreads)
- It has to be a book that has been sitting around for more than a month, therefore, books published in 2015 don’t count.
- Any book, any genre is a go.
- Your goal: 15 books but lets make this fun and go for the GOLD (Supreme “Smashed It Trophy:40 books”)
- Anyone can enter but to validate you challenge, you must write the Entry Post.
TBR Smash doesn't have levels like other challenges, instead it has trophies. All those taking part, try to aim for 15! If you have the time/motivation, aim higher! Don’t forget to leave a comment or tweet when you reach a goal on Ashana Lian: A Fantasy Writer's Blog.
- 5 books: Managed it
- 10 books: Tackled it
- 15 books: Wrecked it
- 25 books: Dismantled it!
- 40 books: Smashed it!
My First choices!!
♥Until next time♥