Monday, January 26, 2015

♥Push and Shove: The Ghost Bird #6♥




Synopsis:


Sang Sorenson struggles with her growing feelings when the Academy boys take her in and draw her closer into their world. They work together to uncover the true secrets happening at Ashley Waters High School, where Principal Hendricks will stop at nothing to take them all down.

Adding to their complications, Nathan’s father shows up, and he’s just as ruthless and violent as ever, beating up on Nathan. Sang offers Nathan refuge in her home, but Marie is fed up with the boys. She wants them out--all of them—and wants them to take Sang with them. Where will Sang go? What will happen to Nathan? And what about Mr. Hendrick’s spies, watching all of them?


Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke and North will have to focus to get out of this mess, but with Sang assisting them, they’re struggling to keep control. They all promised not to make a move on Sang unless she initiates, but the tension is driving them all to distraction. With the help of Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne, they will have to stay strong and engaged. But A first kiss is imminent, and will cost them all more than they could ever have imagined.



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I had this series in my to-read shelf and I had been putting it off for the longest time. I mean, come on, 9 guys? Really??? But yeah  9 amazingly hot guys. I started a week ago and I have already finished all 6 and dying to read the others.


So the thing is, these books for me are like crack. They're bad but I just cant get enough. When in the world would I have thought that polygamy was even a viable option. Well, I'll tell you when, it was when I started reading the academy! This is so messed up and yet so devilishly scrumptious! lol.
There are some many things wrong with these books, I cant even start to count them down but its just something the author does that has me coming for more. I tell you, its this polygamy sh*t!!! So twisted yet it leaves me wanting more!

I'm hoping these will end up being a really long series cause  I want to see when they turn 18, when they go to college and all the other stuff that entails life. I think by this speed we'll get to sex in like book 20th or something.

So this one in particular is filled with so much sexual tension, it had me in a riot. C. L. Stone, you are a total tease! There were so many moments when I just stopped breathing thinking the kissing scene was finally gonna happen and I have to say: you, Miss perfect author got me good!
(view spoiler)

And I knew someone was gonna have a problem with the arrangements. I was just waiting it out. Things are about to get very interesting!!!! *evil laugh*

The characters

Sang- I have to say I am in shock with myself because if it had been any other book I would have hated her insecurities and weaknesses but here it goes so perfectly because she just has so many heroes, it beckons for her to be weak. BTW I am vastly jealous! You get to have them all!

This book had every book boyfriend out there! You cant miss any of them because it has them all!

Mr. Blackbourne dominant/submissive- I yearned to be told what to do, when and how.

Dr. Sean Green teacher/student- had me smiling every time he popped up. My pookie

North Alpha male/bad boy- Who can resist a bad boy?? I know I definitely can't!. I am a sucker for you guys! I love how he fights and screams and demands to be heard. You can bite me everyday and twice on sunday ;) North Star I love you too!

Luke surfer dude- I have a weak spot for you! My ninja. I actually really wanted him to be the first kiss. He's just so sweet and cute. Every time he smiles I smile right back at him

Gabriel gay friend-He's actually really sweet and that hallway scene in the last book made me finally look at him as more than a friend. Oh and when he was in the bathroom in this one, oh yeah definitely more than a friend *wink wink*

Silas jock- meh. Sorry silas

Kota Nerd- I have a thing for nerds especially if they're looking like him! He's one of my favorites! Loved the scene with his mom and bedroom. Totally steamy!!

Nathan broken hero- I love you but you pissed me off, but I'll still give you my ♥

Victor billionaire- I like you but you have got to up your game!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...