Sunday, January 25, 2015

♥January Book Haul♥


My very first book haul PEOPLE! I'm like ridiculously excited to post this. Celebrate with me. Let's do a happy dance!



If you've never seen The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!

OK, ok, down to business :D These are my new babies. Aren't they pretty?


1. When by Victoria Laurie. Saw this on NetGalley and just knew I need to get my hands on this!

2.Ensnared by A. G. Howard. Morpheus. Need I say more?

3.Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. Again it's COHO. Doesn't need ant more reasoning than that. 

4.Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras. I saw excerpt and the end of Easy Virtue. I usually don't read them but I ended up doing it anyway and, man, am I glad I did! This sounded so interesting. So here's to hoping!

5.Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I'm probably the last person on earth to read this. I have my reasons. Trust me! *cough* Robots creep me out*cough* :D

6.The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black. To be honest I just bought this on a whim.

7.The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall. Another book I saw in NetGalley and decided my grubby hands needed this book :P


Did you like my haul? Would you buy any of them or have you already? I'd love to hear from you!

♥Until next time♥ 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...