Monday, January 26, 2015

♥Moody Mondays♥

Moody Mondays is a bookish meme, originally hosted here, that features books that were able to completely amp up the feels; be it anger, frustration, sadness, glee, joy, elation, anything and everything!

It's quite easy.

Just choose a book you read and jot down the 3 most intense feelings you went through.

It's a new fun way to discuss books.

I look forward to seeing your moods :)



I chose:




My Moody Monday feels are:

Hopeful
Intrigued
Hollow

What books have you read lately that have made a feeling so intense it eclipses everything else?
I'd love to hear about it.


♥Until next time♥

2 comments:

  1. Books are so intensely emotional. Books have always made me cry :-)

    This looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you liked it. I was thinking last noght before I went to bed about new memes and this one came to mind.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...