Sunday, January 25, 2015

♥Jan/Feb Upcoming Reviews♥



These reviews aren't necessarily next on my TBR list due to my spontaneity in reading. These are more along the line of books I will without a doubt review because I'm super duper excited for their release.

In this post I'm going to unite both months, January(cause it's mostly over) and February.

January:



1. I Was Here by Gayle Forman. 
We all know he's the author of the series If I Stay and Just One Day. Now, to be honest I haven't read any of them but this book really got my attention and I was hooked just by the blurb. So I'm giving this baby a chance. 


2. The Originals: The Rise by Julie Plec. 
I'm addicted to this series. The second the Originals had left The Vampire Diaries I went right along with them. And it's Klaus on the cover. Hook, line, and sinker

3. Fake by C.L. Stone. 
This series, along with it's companion, The Ghost Bird series is one of my most delectable guilty pleasures. Both of them have so many things I hate in YA and NA books but somehow the author just makes it all the more addicting. This is my crack and I constantly need my fix. Funny story; I didn't know anyone who read them, so basically I had to fangirl all by myself and we all know that's no fun. Then one day I saw a friend add them to her TBR list and I told her to not read them because these are the type of books you read but never tell anyone(they're that bad). Obviously that was all she needed. You know how we are, someone tells you not to do something and that's specifically what you end up doing. Well there you are. Now she's hooked right along with me.  

4. Cut Me Free by J.R. Johansson. 
It was just one of those books I added on a whim. Didn't even read the blurb. I've come to find those are the ones I enjoy the most. Am I the only one who does that?


February:


1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab.
These are one of those authors whose's books I have on my TBR list. I actually have all of them but this one finally did me in.

2. Shutter by Courtney Alameda.
This is going to be my first horror story! I'm excited!!

3. Maybe by Amber L. Johnson.
I've read already two of her books (Puddle Jumping-which is an ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!- and Where We Fell) and the rest are on my TBR list.

4. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury.
To be honest, it was the cover. I haven't even read the blurb. I mean, come on!! Look at that cover!


So which releases are you excited about? Are they any of these? Drop by and let me know :)


♥Until next time♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...