Sunday, March 22, 2015

♥Simple Sundays♥



Simple Sunday is a bookish meme originally hosted at Books for a Delicate Eternity. It's where you can share your favorite quote of the week; be it from a book, a novella, a short story, a poem, a son-whatever your heart desires!




My Simple Thing:


"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm."

A quote by Colette.


Why I chose this:

Trust me on this: 
No one is exempt from making mistakes. No one.
As you grow up you're bound to make mistakes, many of which will leave consequences. Sometimes, we'll lose friends, we'll hurt people, we'll say things we don't mean, we'll do things we regret. But that will just always be a side affect of growing up. You just mustn't let that dictate your life.

Did you like my Simple Sunday? Leave yours, or the link to your blog so I can see it :)


♥Next Simple Sunday post: April 5♥
♥Until next time♥ 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...