Tuesday, March 10, 2015

♥Teaser Tuesdays♥

Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme originally hosted by MizB on Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play!

Just do the following:
  1. • Grab your current read
  2. • Open to a random page
  3. • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS(Just make sure what you share doesn’t give too much away. You wouldn't want to ruin the book for others.)
  5. • Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers. 
Sounds like fun, right? 


My Teaser:

 "I am a Seeker of the dark and hidden ways between", she thought. "Evildoers beware...". 
16%  (I'am reading it on my kindle),  Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton


I look forward to reading your Teaser Tuesday!


♥Next Teaser Tuesday post: March 24♥
♥Until next time♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...