Monday, January 26, 2015

♥The Dream Thieves: The Raven Cycle #2♥



Synopsis:


Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same.

Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life.

Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...







My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Unlike the last book I have no doubt I liked this one.


Am I the only one who feels like a detective when reading these books???
It's like I have to read between the lines and pick up any hint of any possible suggestion regarding everything in this book because I'm never sure when it might reveal of what's to come. It's like the author is the main psychic in this book because she's never straightforward but you have to pay attention to everything because you may not know the exact moment when something will occur but you do know
  SOMETHING WILL OCCUR


I like this book a lot better then the first one but I do think the The Raven Boys was a great beginning for a great series.

The characters are complex and intriguing! You'll want to learn more about them, you want to get to know them, even the bats*t crazy ones...
  Trust me!
I think everyone one of them contributed an essential part to the book.

BUT I have got to admit-even though we don't see a lot of him-
  Noah
is  hands down my favorite. I cant seem to shake him. I don't know if it's pity or compassion or something else entirely but I love him. Its his vulnerability, his longing for life and everything he'll miss, his loyalty to his friends, his brokeness.
And that scene with Blue>>>How is it a moment that's supposed to be filled with joy and wonder and euphoria is completely dampened with sadness? Gosh I cried here




There are some very interesting twist in the story


That romance...or more like hint of romance I totally read inbetween the lines

I love that any kind of romance here is always a subplot and not the main attention.*whoop whoop*


All in all, Great story




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...